Damalion is an international independent consulting firm that protects daily and supports exclusively the assets and business interests of its private and corporate clients.
Damalion is legitimately committed to privacy, the responsible use of information, the need to protect the privacy of our clients and visitors to our website, and to maintaining compliance with privacy legislation. Damalion will ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care. We take our responsibilities in respect of clients’ personal data extremely seriously. All personal data provided to us will be protected and kept confidential among our affiliates, representatives, and privies.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Damalion, and the terms “You”, “Your”, refer to users/clients.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and procedures regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Your Legal Rights
Damalion is responsible for protecting your rights according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and other relevant legislation. Hence, subject to specific limitations and exceptions, you are entitled to the following principal rights under data protection laws with respect to your personal data.• You have the right to request access to your personal data.
• You have the right to be informed if we are transferring your personal information.
• You have the right to request erasure of your personal data at any time.
• You have the right to request correction of your personal data.
• You have the right to request copies of your personal information.
• You have the right to request restrictions on processing your personal data.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection and Use Purposes
We collect the following kind of personal information from you:• Contact Data including email address, phone number, and postal address
• Identity Data including first name, last name, and photo
• Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address.
• Marketing and Communications Data including your Contact Details for us to send marketing communications to you.
• Information about your business, such as company name, address, and business type.
• Technical Data includes (IP) internet protocol address, browser type, time zone setting, and location.
• Other personally identifiable information needed for the purpose of providing the service.
Use Purposes of the information collected:
• To carry out our responsibilities ensuing from any contracts entered into between you and us
• To provide you with the services and information you request from us
• To assist you with inquiries and refine our customer service
• To allow us to communicate with you in any way including e-mail, telephone, or text
• For our billing and account purposes
• To send you service or support messages, such as updates, or email notifications
• To conduct investigations and risk assessments; and
• For compliance with legal and regulatory commitments.
Note that we will only use your personal data when the law authorizes us to.
How your personal data is collected
We use various methods to collect data from and about you including the following:
• Direct exchanges: you may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms on this website.
• Corresponding with us by telephone, fax, email, skype, or other forms of communication.
• Other publicly available sources or other third parties, primarily used to check and validate your background.
• Automated interactions: as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns.
• Third parties: we may receive personal data about you from analytics providers.
• We likewise collect your data through the following Automatic Data Collection Technologies: Cookies, Log Files, Behavioral Targeting, and Social Media Widgets.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
• Internal Third Parties: we may share your personal data with our subsidiaries in order to supply services attached to our business.
• External Third Parties: we may share your data with other service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such data to do that work.
• Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to respect the safety of your personal data and to treat it in agreement with the law. We do not authorize our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own objectives and only permit them to process your personal data for defined purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Data access and correction
You have the right to request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This allows you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to validate the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data correction by sending an email to email@example.com
If you want to subscribe to our newsletter on the main site or when you become our customer. We may use your identity, contact, and technical data to form a view on what we think you may prefer, or what may be of interest to you and to send you non-transactional, promotional emails from time to time.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send you or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe. So we have put in place applicable security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, utilized, altered, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
We make use of encryption tools when accepting and transmitting visitor information through our website. Some of the other precautions we use are firewalls and physical access controls to our data centers.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the objectives we collected it for, including the objectives of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We are also obligated to retain the data you provide us with in order to process transactions, ensure settlements, make refunds, identify fraud, and be in obedience with laws and regulatory guidelines related to us, our banking providers, and credit card processors. In some situations, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without additional notice to you.
• Collection of personal data from minors:
This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children under the age of 18 through this website. So by using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and permit such minor dependent’s use of the Website.
• Privacy policies of other third parties:
Our website may include links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may enable third parties to collect or share data about you. When you leave our website, we urge you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.