Life sciences sector faces significant obstacles that might mitigate technological revolution. Life sciences businesses are re-examining their business processes and technology usage due to the growing costs and increasing difficulties of bringing products to market.
Innovative enterprises in the life sciences are developing technologies that will enhance the lives of patients, consumers, and communities.
What we bring
Damalion offer clients dedicated expert teams in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical device & diagnostics, and the healthcare ecosystem. They assist customers in resolving their challenges and accomplishing their strategic and operational goals.
How we assist
Damalion builds up experts force in life sciences services and solutions based on our core principle of continually providing innovative and effective approaches.
Selected experts may support clients for the following fields:
- Supply chain & business agility and resiliency
- Improved patient quality and outcomes
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Cost efficiency
- Enhanced alignment with strategic expansion
- Creation and transformation of value
- Rapidity to market
- Continuous intelligence and visibility
- Persistent regulatory conformity
Investigation and Development
Research and Development (R&D) services aim to assist businesses —including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics firms — in adopting a patient-centric approach.
Our services consist in analysing patient experience based on better connection, data intelligence, and new technology.
We build up expert team to set Research and Development (R&D) services and products consisting of the following:
- Clinical operating models
- Clinical trial management
- Digital transformation and innovation
- Early-stage evaluation of the R&D pipeline
- Market entry
- IP valuation and transfer
- Patient Engagement
- R&D portfolio optimization and strategy
- Instruments and technologies evaluation and implementation.
Submission procedure enhancement
Historically, quality in the life sciences business has emphasized compliance. Damalion experts are appointed to help clients develop a culture of excellence and reaping the rewards of continuous improvements, going beyond compliance. In the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, & diagnostics industries, we serve pre-revenue and rising startups and major enterprise organizations.
Their objective is to assist clients in establishing an efficient quality management system and business culture capable of delivering industry-leading performance and maintaining regulatory compliance.
Experts deliver services which include:
- Product quality management
- Quality management system (QMS) enhancement
- Superior process quality
- Quality/change management culture
- Compliance regulatory remediation
- Analyses of risk and quality
- Effective risk management
- The integrity of data across the enterprise (and extending to suppliers and partners)
- IT compliance and quality management practices
- Automated system verification
- Cybersafety and confidentiality.
Supply Chain and Production
The Supply Chain and Manufacturing team offers both conventional and creative supply chain management solutions to all stages of life sciences enterprises. It includes emerging pharmaceutical organizations, where clinical & commercial operations have not yet been established, and mature portfolios seeking to sustain growth or tap into new distribution channels.
Damalion can assist clients in achieving the desired balance between service, cost, and capital while establishing supply chain and production systems with the procedures and technologies required to complete:
- Revenue generation
- Margin improvement
- Asset efficiencies
- Risk mitigation
Upon client’s request, Damalion builds up expert team for a variety of projects, including but not limited to the following, to maximize enterprise value:
- End-to-end network design and strategy
- Product and operational segmentation
- Planning of sales and operations/supply chain
- Cost reduction and expenditure evaluation
- Process development and system selection in Supply Chain
- Multiple tiers of supplier risk and trademark protection.
Want to know more about with Damalion?
Damalion offers you from bespoke advice provided by directly operational experts in the fields that challenge your business.
We advise you to give information at its best, so we can qualify your demand and revert to you under the next 8 hours.